Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Week...

To most people, the last week of the school year is bittersweet; It's sweet because it's the last week of school, and bitter because they'll leave their school friends for a few months.

Well for me, the last week of my 2nd year of college is nothing but bitter, because next Friday I leave for home for FOUR FUCKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let me restate that.

I live at least three hours away from the majority of my closest friends. And it sucks that for a third of the year I don't get to see them :( But most of all, I won't get to see Zakk. I have spent pretty much everyday of the past 7 and a half months with him, and I can't imagine life without him. Basically, I'm already starting to get separation anxiety. But I know things will work out between us, I do.

But yeah...right now I'm just trying to enjoy every bit of these last few days in Ypsi...even if it means enjoying finals....










Oh yeah, I also want to learn how to wrestle.

No comments:

Post a Comment