Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Show Down...

So tonight marked the last performance of EMU's Student Written One Act Festival. And all I've got to say was that it was a million times better than last year's!!!! I had a much better experience and it was a lot more fun! I'd like to think that our run went really well, too!

And when it comes to my acting, I've decided to not worry about it as much. I've realized I think too much when I act, and that's my problem! When I don't think, I respond much better! And when I do think...well...let's just say things don't always go so well....

But on the brighter side, we only had one so-so performance, and the rest were really really great!!!!

On another note, tomorrow Zakk and I head to Niles for Easter weekend with my family!!! I am SOOOOO oober excited! It's the first time he really gets to meet my family and spend time with them and whatnot.

I'm not even nervous one bit!

Which I think is a good thing, when it comes down to it!

I really think they'll like him a lot, I know I do!

I love him, more than anything!

1 comment: