Monday, March 29, 2010

Annie, are you okay?

Funny that I should be listening to Alien Ant Farm's version of Michael Jackson's song Smooth Criminal whilst I'm working on my latest monologue which is, in fact about a character named 'Annie'...

Anyways...right now I'm under a lot of stress. I've been procrastinating a shit ton lately and I have a lot due this week that I haven't even started working on. Even taking the time to blog this is procrastination! I don't know, I'm just not into school as much this year as I have been in the past...

Maybe it's because I'm legitimately happy for the first time in my life and I don't need school as a distraction...

I don't know.

Whatever the reason, currently I need it to stop distracting me so I can finish this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment